Monday, April 18, 2016

JOKIN ALTUNA

JOKIN ALTUNA


Hi readers!! You are going to freak out with this new notice, the previous week I had the opportunity to meet with Jokin Altuna, the young player of Pelota that is having a lot leadership nowadays.

  1.    How old are you Jokin?  I am 20 years old.
  2.    Where are you from? I am from Amezketa.Resultado de imagen de jokin altuna
  3.    When did you start playing pelota? Since I was I child, always my favourite sport had been playing pelota.
  4.    Did you imagine that your career was going to be so successful? No, I never imagined arrived to be professional, but it was my dream.
  5.    How do you feel when you play against Aimar Olaizola and Irujo? I fell very strange because you are scared and motivated in the same moment, that is because they are very good players.
  6.    What do you think about nitpicker people? I am new in the world of this sport and I am not receiving so many negative criticism.
  7.    How many days do you train a week? I train all the days of the week except the day before the match, because we need to have a rest. In addition, we train phisicaly in monday's and thursday's.Resultado de imagen de jokin altuna
  8. Do people recognise you in the street? Yes, some people recognised me. I don't like so much this aspect of my sport.
  9.    Do you think you have a good life thanks to Pelota? Yes, still I am very young but I have good life.
  10. What is your main aim? My main aim according to Pelota is to win same "TXAPELAS". But I am happy with my actual situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment